Κυριακή, Ιουνίου 25, 2006

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Yu Shu Lien:Give me some hope, dont waste your strength

Li Mu Bai:My life is departing. I've only one breath left.

Yu Shu Lien:Use it to meditate. Free yourself from this world as you have been taught. Let your soul rise to eternity. Do not waste it for me.



Li Mu Bai:I've already wasted my whole life. I want to tell you with my last breath, I have always loved you. I would rather be a ghost drifting by your side, as a condemned soul, than enter heaven without you. Because of your love i will never be a lonely spirit.

2 Comments:

Blogger fantaxteros ippotis said...

Ωραίο το post. Δεν μας είπες όμως που θες να καταλήξεις. Ε?

12:15 π.μ.

 
Blogger Matron Maya said...

στην κινηματογραφικη σου καλλιέργεια, κινηματογραφικά ακαλλιέργητε... :PP

10:31 π.μ.

 

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

<< Home